2009-11-16

I'm posting here now:

My life is marked by a desire to understand. As a young man I read through the New Testament, and I was struck at how very different it was from the Roman Catholic religion that I had been raised to practice. Since that time, I've been intensely interested in understanding how things have gotten the way they are.

Since May of 2010, I've been invited to be a team member at http://beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com. This is James Swan's blog, and he created it as a repository for his writings, attempting to clear up misunderstandings about Martin Luther that were generated in the polemical battles of the Reformation, and that have been perpetuated since that time. Here you'll find a collection of my writings on the topics of theology and church history.

If you want to get to know me, my interests, and how I think about these things, start here.

No comments: